We are looking to hire a full-time B.A.M.S doctor.
For the job, we invite applications from highly skilled Ayurveda doctors. The post requires a professionally qualified Ayurveda doctor with profound knowledge of wide-ranging traditional Ayurveda treatments and lifestyle measures. In addition, the applicant should also be aware of the relevance of Ayurveda in the contemporary world.
An (Ayurveda) doctor at Yukti Herbs will have to undertake the following responsibilities:
- To treat patients suffering from different disorders in accordance with herbal treatments underlined in ancient Ayurveda texts
- To supervise the preparation of high-quality herbal formulations
- To offer Yukti-based personalized solutions to patients for their ailments
- To modify Ayurvedic treatments for patients depending on the case requirement
- To apply Ayurveda knowledge for developing new herbal formulations to offer the best treatment to patients
- To use Ayurvedic knowledge to supplement existing healing practices
- To help the company launch new healthcare and wellness products
- To guide junior staff members with regard to the application of Ayurveda principles for disease treatment
- To contribute to the company’s goal of ensuring the health and well-being of all individuals
- To assist the company in its global expansion plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,640.53 – ₹25,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer