We are looking to hire a full-time B.A.M.S., MD doctor. The job profile encompasses the services of a senior Ayurveda practitioner, with an in-depth understanding of diseases from the Ayurvedic perspective.
For the job, we invite applications from highly skilled Ayurveda doctors. The post requires a professionally qualified Ayurveda doctor who has profound knowledge of wide-ranging traditional Ayurveda treatments and lifestyle measures. In addition, the applicant should also be aware of the relevance of Ayurveda in the contemporary world.
The applicant should be able to make a significant contribution to the Ayurvedic treatments offered by the company for the management of all types of physical and mental ailments. The applicant is expected to have extensive knowledge of all medicinal herbs and their time-tested curative benefits for treating specific disorders. Moreover, the applicant should also be knowledgeable about other Ayurvedic measures such as dietary recommendations and various types of therapies.
An MD (Ayurveda) doctor at Yukti Herbs will have to undertake the following responsibilities:
- To treat patients suffering from different disorders in accordance with herbal treatments underlined in ancient Ayurveda texts
- To supervise the preparation of high-quality herbal formulations
- To offer Yukti-based personalized solutions to patients for their ailments
- To modify Ayurvedic treatments for patients depending on the case requirement
- To apply Ayurveda knowledge for developing new herbal formulations to offer the best treatment to patients
- To use Ayurvedic knowledge for supplementing existing healing practices
- To help the company launch new healthcare and wellness products
- To guide junior staff members with regard to the application of Ayurveda principles for disease treatment
- To contribute to the company’s goal of ensuring the health and well-being of all individuals
- To assist the company in its global expansion plans.
- A professional qualification in Ayurvedic medicine – BAMS and MD (Ayurveda) – from a reputed Ayurvedic institution
- Comprehensive knowledge about traditional Ayurvedic treatments
- Understanding of ‘holistic’ approach of Ayurveda
- Proficiency in Ayurvedic therapies like Panchkarma, Shirodhara, etc.
- Work experience of 4-5 years in a professional environment.
About Yukti Herbs
Yukti Herbs is a competently managed herbal manufacturing company focused on the application of ‘Yukti’ (rationale) while offering 100% natural Ayurvedic products for the treatment of different disorders. The company offers a wide range of Ayurvedic products, including natural herb supplements, tablets, capsules, and herbal powders, along with several other Ayurvedic healthcare products. The key objective of the company is to offer modernized Ayurvedic treatments in order to ensure holistic and sustainable healthcare for all generations of clients.