Do you know about 24% of people all over the world suffer from constipation on a regular basis? Are you one of those?
So here is the solution – “Roz Out” with an authentic Ayurvedic formulation that not only gives instant and effective relief but is also free from any side effects. Roz Out is crafted with 7 herbs and is infused with vitamin C and blend of natural fiber, an active antioxidants from Isabgol, Cumin etc. that improves bowel movement and helps in relieving consequent diseases like Hair fall, Piles, Fistula, Anemia, Diabetes etc. Well, this herbal delight not only cures constipation but is also effective against the most common side effect of use of laxative in constipation i.e., abdominal pain and gas problem. The presence of essential oil of fennel seeds in Roz Out helps in reducing abdominal pain and gas problems without any additional efforts. Also, its regular usage helps in improving digestive power.
Causes of Constipation: (Ayurvedic and Modern Viewpoint)
- Excessive intake of food with Rasas (Tastes) – Katu (Pungent), Kashaya (Astringent) and Lavan (Salty)
- Vishamasana (odd posture)
- Langhanam (Fasting)
- Guru bhojna (Heavy meal)
- Ruksha (Dry), Vistambhi, Picchil Bhojan (Fermented food)
- Divashayan (Sleeping in the daytime)
- Ratri Jagran (Staying awake at Night)
- Ati-maithuan (Excessive sex)
- Vega-vidharan (Ignoring natural urges)
- Mansik Chinta Yyagrata (Stress)
- Agnimandya (Low digestive fire)
- Atisheet padartha sevan (Taking excessive cold meal) etc.
Who should take Roz Out:
If you are suffering from the combination of the symptoms given below then Roz Out is the ultimate solution for your problem.
- Purisha nigraha (Unable to evacuate the stool)
- Pakwashaya shool (pain in abdomen)
- Pindikaodvestana (Straining during passage of stool)
- Shirashoola (Headache)
- Vatavarcha apravrutti (Incomplete evacuation)
- Adhamana (Bloating)
- Pratishaya (Rhinitis)
- Hridayavarodha (Discomfort in chest region)
- Parikartika (Itching in anal area)
Indications: Herbs in Roz Out enhance intestinal motility and soften the stool, which relieve chronic and acute constipation effectively.
Roz Out stimulates excretion due to its laxative property without upsetting the electrolyte balance in the body.
Its unique combination of 7 herbs made it non-habit forming, so you can take it whenever you want without any worry.
- Suitable to all types of users
- No side effect even when consumed regularly
- Brings relief from abdominal cramps, pain, stool hardness, bloating etc.
- Targets consequent diseases like Hypo-thyroid, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Fistula, Piles, Hair Loss, Parkinson’s disease etc.
- Maintains healthy gut
What makes Roz Out the best & unique solution for Constipation:
Roz Out is unique because of its 7 most effective herbs & the proportion in which these are present in this easy to ingest tasty blend, that helps you to defecate effortlessly daily.
Each 100gm of Roz out Contains –
- Sonamukhi : Sonamukhi, also known as Swarnpatri has long been used as strong laxative in traditional Ayurvedic, Arabian and European medicine. Sonamukhi leaves consist of active principle sennosides or glycosides, it irritates bowel lining and causes laxative effect. This active principle can only be broken down by our gut bacteria and cannot be metabolized in our body. The process of tearing sennosides lightly irritates the colon, stimulates bowel movement, and produces a laxative effect within 6 to 12 hours of consumption. Even Health Monitoring and Program Consultation have accepted its use in the treatment of constipation.
- Haritaki: Haritaki or Harad, the king of medicinal herbs, due to its clearing and cleansing action, stimulates the final digestive process and removes accumulated stool from the intestines and colon. It breaks the lineage between the intestinal wall and stool, which may be the cause of constipation. Besides this, it also increases stimulation of the enteric nervous system, which increases intestinal motility. Active principles like tannins, anthraquinones are responsible for such a miraculous result. By virtue of Ruksha (dry) and Ushna (hot) Gunas (properties) present in it, Haritaki helps in proper absorption of liquids in undigested material, which in result helps in the separation of stool. It also increases intestinal motility by smooth muscle contractions which in result increased peristalsis movement thus relieves constipation. Recent studies have shown that consumption of the Haritaki fruit helps to produce sufficient thyroid hormone to fulfill the metabolic demands of the body. Therefore, it helps in regulation of hypo-thyroid.
- Isabgol: The word ‘Isabgol’, is made up of two words in Sanskrit the word “asp” and “ghol”, which means horse flower, known as Psyllium Husk, in English. Isabgol is actual the coating of mucilage around the seed. It is composed of fiber name hemicellulose, which is complex carbohydrate and mucilage’s are found in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Isabgol has both gut-stimulatory and gut-inhibitory effect and is thus used in both constipation and diarrhea. Isabgol can absorb up to 40 times more water than its own weight. Therefore, when taken with water, its volume of intestinal contents is increased due to its high bulking property and swollen mass of mucilage forms lubricating layers that helps to pass stool easily thus relieving constipation.
- Mulethi: Mulethi (Licorice) “The treasure of grandmother” is one of the ancient Ayurvedic herbs that is used for relieving constipation, acidity, stomach discomfort, inflammation of digestive system etc. By playing effective role in bowel movements, active compound Glycyrrhizin and carbenoxolone of Mulethi help to relieve the constipation. Due to its antioxidant property and Vit. C present in it helps against scalp problem like dandruff and hair fall. Licorice with its antioxidant and anti-diabetic properties help in the treatment of metabolic syndrome. It supports liver health and is an antiseptic that helps to calm the stomach. Also, liquiritigenin, found in Mulethi helps to treat degenerative effects of Parkinson’s disease. Mulethi along with senna aids digestion thus soothes patients suffering from fistula, fissures, and piles.
- Amaltas: Amaltas, also known as “The Golden Shower Tree”, helps to manage constipation due to its laxative properties. Just like in Senna, anthraquinone present in Amaltas is a stimulant laxative. Along with the ferulic acid present in it, Amaltas has direct effect on enteric neurons and smoothens muscles of intestine and induces low grade inflammation in small and large intestine to promote accumulation of water and electrolytes thus stimulate intestinal motility. By activation of prostaglandin the Cassia fruit has been advocated in Ayurvedic system for Mridu Virechana (mild purgative), Parmeha (Diabetes) etc.
- Saunf: Highly aromatic and flavorful herb, Fennel seed commonly known as Saunf is extensively used in Indian cooking. The essential oil present in Saunf regulates the motility of smooth muscles of the intestine, thus relieves constipation while at the same time reduces intestinal gas. Along with this, it helps in relieving abdominal pain, bloating and improves digestive system thus helps to avoid recurrence. The addition of Saunf i.e, fennel seeds to preparations containing anthraquinones reduce the occurrence of abdominal pain often associated with laxatives. It also helps in relieving spastic gastrointestinal disturbances, IBS etc.
- Jeera: Cumin is the dried seed of the herb Cuminum cyminum, commonly known as Jeera or Jeerak. It has high fiber content, which stimulates the activity of Gastrointestinal Tract. Essential oil present in it, boosts enzyme secretion in stomach and is thus used as mild laxative. Due to this property, cumin seeds are widely used since ancient times to help in severe digestive system disorders, like Piles, Fissures, and Fistula etc. Its seeds are rich source of iron approximate 66.36mg per 100 gram, which is required for the synthesis of hemoglobin, therefore cumin helps to prevent Anemia as well. Cumin seeds deeply nourish hair thus reduce hair fall. It stimulates secretion of Insulin and help in treating diabetes.
Dosage and how to take: Pour 2 teaspoon of Roz Out powder into the 100ml of normal water and stir the mixture well. Make sure that no lumps formed. Drink the mixture.
Best time to consume: Consume Roz Out right before bedtime for the most effective result or use as directed by the physician.
Food to be taken/ Not to be taken (Pathya and Apathya):
Pathya (Food to be taken)– Raw green vegetables, milk, mushroom, orange, figs, celery, corn, legumes, walking & other physical activities to keep fit, Yoga etc.
Apathya (Food not to be taken) – Phool Makhaana (Fox-nut), Jamun, Falsa (Grewia asiatica), Banana (Kadali), Jackfruit etc.
- Adequate Fiber supplements is the first line of therapy for normal or slow transit constipation.
- Vegetables, mucilage’s, corn, cellulose followed by wheat bran are the effective dietary changes. This dietary habit is best for simple constipation but will not give improvement in obstructive constipation.
- At least – four pints of fluid daily is necessary.
- When colonic motility is maximum, patient is advised to attempt defecation. Habit training is important to achieve regular passing of stool.
- Omission of causative drug is mandatory, like narcotic drugs codeine (Tylenol), calcium channel blocking drugs like diltiazem, hydrogogue preparations like fumaric acid salts, Bisacodyl that are used to increase the bulk and modern allopathic laxatives as their prolonged use should be avoided as they may make constipation worse in prolong use.
- Avoid fruits like Banana, Jamun and jackfruit during constipation.
Side effects: Roz out is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage. Roz Out comes with unique property of not habit forming along with this it does not irritate the throat.
Roz Out consists of herbs that are completely natural with No Adulteration, No Preservative, No Additional color. Absolutely Nothing Artificially added.