Immuno Hike – Fast-acting defense to Stay Healthy
Healthy life is the way to attainpeace and happiness.But today, with rapid modernization, life has become busy, fast, and stressful. With lifestyle changes, prevalence of various disorders like allergies, anemia, skin infection, loss of appetite, bronchitis, fatigue, frequent viral and bacterial infections, obesity, depression have reached at an alarming proportion. Above all this, the novel Corona Virus has emerged as a public health emergency of international concern.COVID-19 is the third emergency after the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in 2003 and the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) in 2012 in past two decades. With repeated emergencies on a global scale, the maintenance of health for healthy people and cure of disorder of diseased people deserve special importance. Such diseases are included under “JanapadodhwansaVyadhis” or “SankramakRogas” in Ayurveda. “JanapadodhwansaVyadhis” are dreadful diseases that affect the large population due to vitiated air, water, season, and land. SankramakRogas are communicable diseases.
Ourexclusive,“Immuno Hike”Capsules,which contains the 5 best rated herbs for immunity,namelyAshwgandha, Tulsi, Amla, Mulethi and Shunthi thatignite and maintain immunity not just of adults but of all age groups.
Indications: When to take Immuno Hike ‘super blend of antioxidants’:
Immuno Hike is a synergetic blend of pentavalent herbal standardized extracts with no artificial colors, flavors and has multiple benefits like –
- Stress & anxiety: Reduces cortisol level (Stress Hormone)
- Anti-aging: Slows down ageing processand helps in improving condition of Severe Combined Immuno-deficiency due to powerful antioxidant action
- Frequent Infections: Helps to cure frequent viral and bacterial infection owing to the presence of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory agents
- Boosts overall growth and development in children
- Low Immunity: Immuno Hike helps to boost immunity, which will not protect you from contracting COVID-19, but a strong immune system makes you healthy and sustain your body to get familiarly itself with Novel Corona Virus in the event you get sick. It also helps you to fight common bugs like flu.
- Protects against various other disorders like Anemia, Fatigue, loss of appetite, Pneumonia, Meningitis, Bronchitis, Diarrhea, and various skin infection.
Causes of Immuno-deficiency:
Due to the hampered production and functioning of immune cells like T cells, Phagocytes, B cells, and complement proteins in the body, some specific gene mutation occurs that leads to immune deficiency disorders. Also, the kind of disorders manifested using certain drugs like corticosteroids, radiation therapy, prolonged illness like liver, kidney disorders, cancer, etc. may also lead to low immunity.
In Ayurveda, the cause of immuno-deficiency is related to the abnormality in Ojas. Oasis is compared and quantified by the white blood cell count of our body.
Common signs and symptoms
The weakened immune system of our body leads to health problems and various infections to occur easily. Some signs and symptoms are so mild that they remain ignored for years.
Some common signs and symptoms are as follows:
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Muscle ache
- Low-grade fever
- Hair loss
- Skin discoloration
- Physical and mental fatigue
- Frequent and recurrent Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Meningitis, ear infection, sinus infection, skin infection, etc.
- Abdominal problems such as cramps, nausea, gastric, bloating, constipation,chronic diarrhea etc. Oral thrush
- Blood-related problems like anemia or low platelet count
- Delayed growth and development in children
- Slow wound healing
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Color of eyes turning in to pink color
In Ayurveda, abnormality in Oja is of three types:
Common clinical features are:
- Mamsakshaya (lack of muscle mass)
- Pralap (Delirium)
- Murcha (Fainting)
- Moha (Delusion)
- Marana (Death)
Common clinical features are:
- Gatra Sad (Weakness in body)
- Dosha Chyavan (Displacement of Dosha from their respective seats)
- Sandhi Vishlesh (Loosness of the joints)
- Kriya Sannirodha (Impairment in activities)
Common clinical features are:
- Vata Shobha (Edema due to increase in Vata Dosha)
- Glani (Fatigue)
- Sthabadh Guru Gatrata (Stiffness and heaviness in body)
- Tandra (Improper functioning of sense organs)
- Nidra (Excessive sleep)
- Varna bheda(Skin discoloration)
What if left untreated
If left untreated, your natural defense against diseases fails completely. It leaves you with infections or diseases that can even come from the things that normally wouldn’t harm you.
Don’t worry, sit relax Yukti herbs present you with a natural product Immuno-Hike with 5Essential herbs, that boost your immunity naturally and leave you healthy and disease-free.
|S.NO||PLANT NAME||SCIENTIFIC NAME||PART USED||QUANTITY|
|Amla||Emblica officinalis||Fruits||125 mg|
|Tulsi||Occimum sanctum||Whole Plant||125 mg|
|Mulethi||Glycyrrhiza glabra||Root||75 mg|
|Shunthi||Zingiber officinalis||Rhizome||50 mg|
Ashwagandha: Winter cherry or Indian ginseng, known as Ashwagandha in Ayurveda is a small herb that belongs to the Solanaceae family. Ashwagandha means an herb with the smell of a horse, which refers to its unique ability to increase strength like a horse. Ashwagandha consists of various bioactive compounds like Withaferin-A, Withanosides, insides, etc., which make it a good anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, neuroprotective agent along with stress-reducing properties. Withanolides and Glycowithanolide present in winter cherry make it an excellent immunomodulating agent. Due to Withaferin A present in it, Ashwagandha shows remarkable antiviral activity and has become one of the research drugs to use against COVID-19. It may bind to a viral spike of SARS-COV-2.Besides this, due to active constituents like Sitoindoside VII, VIII, IX, and X, Withaniasomniferaacts as a very good cardio-protective, anti-parkinsonism, activity against bacterial cell and cancer cell.
Amla: Phyllanthus emblica, also known as Indian gooseberry, belongs to family phyllanthaceae and has a superior value in the traditional system of medicine for nutritional and medicinal purpose to build lost vigor and vitality.Amla tree is believed to have nurtured humankind and is worshipped as a mother tree because of its nourishing fruit. It consists of high amounts of polyphenols like ellagic acid, gallic acid, Vitamin C, minerals, tannins, fixed oil, flavonoids like quercetin and rutin. Due to presence of various bio active compounds,Amla is used against diversified ailments like Cancer, SCID, various bacterial and viral infections, Osteoporosis, Hypertension, neurological disorders, and various lifestyle disorders. Its antioxidant properties help to prevent the damage to cellular compartments from oxidative stress and make it a perfect immunomodulatory agent. It consists of600mg Vit C per 100g and is bounded with tannins that protect it from light and heat. It is, thus used to make skin healthy and helps in fast wound healing. It is also ideal for curing mild to moderate hyperacidity and various stomach ailments. Amla helps to pacify the KaphaDoshaand thus, nourishes and strengthening the lungs and effectively helps to cure various respiratory disorders like bronchitis, asthma etc.
Tulsi: Ocimum sanctum, also known as the Holy Basil, belongs to the mint family. It is considered a sacred herb in India, a sign of love in Italy, and a sign of royalty in France. Tulsi, when bruised, emits a spicy scent and is believed to purify expectorants. Tulsi, also known as a wonder herb, is pungent and bitter in taste and has hot potency. Studies have revealed about forty-five compounds and oils in holy basil. The main bioactive compound is Rosmarinic acid, which is a very powerful antioxidant. The miraculous effect of Tul sion various diseases are due to chemical constituents like eugenol, thymol, and camphor. This healing herb also contains Vitamin C and A which helps to stimulate the production of antibodies against various diseases. Tulsi reduces stress-related high blood pressure, soreness in the eyes and night blindness. Holy basil possesses anti-viral, anti-pyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and broncho-dilator effects. Tulsi enhances stamina in the body, lowers cholesterol, relieves gastric ulcers, and stimulates digestion. It also prevents and decreases the duration and severity of Swine flu.
Mulethi: Mulethi also known as licorice is a perennial herb that has been used for centuries to build immunity.Glycyrrhiza glabra belongs to Fabaceae family and the word “glycyrrhiza”is derived from the Greek word glykos,which means sweet and the word “rhiza” means root, hence the plant name is sweet root. Licorice benefits extend from enhancing digestion to building immunity. It is used to treat various disorders like respiratory diseases, skin infections, liver diseases, hormone regulation, gastric problems, joint pain, general debility and many more. Therefore,Mulethi is considered as a Sarva-roga-prashamani in Ayurveda because it helps in the treatment of all diseases.Yashtimadhu, consists of various powerful chemical constituents like glycyrrhizin, saponins, tannins, sterols, flavonoids, anethole, biotin and healthful nutrients like vitamins, potassium which make it an absolute answer to almost all anomalies. With the antioxidantspresent in it, Mulethi helps to cure several scalp and skin infections and helps to maintain radiant, glowing, healthy skin. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-asthmatic, anti-biotic properties.The abundance of flavonoids in Yasthimadhu helps the body to shed extra body weight faster. It also reduces accumulation of LDL. Its root has the power to control malaria. Glycyrrhizin present in licorice helps to relieve inflammation in eyes and thus helps to treat conjunctivitis and auto-immune complications. Carbenoxolone present in it helps in relieving gastric problems like GERD, heartburn, acidity etc. Phyto-estrogenic compound present in Yasthimadhu helps to relieve menopausal symptoms like hot flushes, mood swings etc. Flavonoids in Mulethi enhance memory, improve immunity, and help in treatment of herpes resulting from viral suppression.
Shunthi: Zingiber officinale also known as dry ginger belongs to Zingiberaceae family.Shunthi has been referred as Vishvabheshajai.e. the universal medicine and Mahaushadha meaning a great medicine in Ayurveda.Shunthi isusedworldwide as flavoring agent and spice and is attributed to have many medicinal properties. It consists of phytochemicals like phenolic mixes,gingerdiol, gingerol, gingerdione, shogaols, Mg, Ca, fe and various flavonoids, non-volatile oil, sesquiterpenes that give it neuroprotective, nephroprotective, immunomodulatory, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-diabetic activities.Gingerol present in Shunthi shows cardio-tonic effect. It helps in various conditions like respiratory disorders, Bronchitis, loss of appetite, intestinal disorders, and tooth problems. Hot potency increases the metabolic rate and helps in increasing digestive capacity. The pungent flavor helps in relieving asthma and bronchial spasm.
Dosage: One or two capsules or as suggested by the physician.
Best time to consume: best time to consume Immuno Hike is after breakfast and after dinner with normal water.
Foods to be taken/ Not to be taken (Pathya and Apathya):
Pathya (Foods to be taken):
- Shashtika- A kind of rice that grows very quickly to maturity. within sixty days and is, therefore, easy to digest. Shashtikais are rich in potassium and carbohydrates.
- Java (Barley) – A rich source of carbohydrates, vitamin B1, B2, and phosphorus.
- Amla – A rich source of Vitamin C and calcium. It pacifies all Dosha’s in the body, especially, Pitta.
- Munga Dal(Green pulse) – a rich source of phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and proteins and is easy to digest.
- Saindhav (Rock salt)– a salt having cool potency.Saindhavhas more potassium than sodium, hence making it different from other types of salts.
- Cow’s Milk – if boiled and taken warm is easy to digest.
- Madhu (Honey)
- Old Ghrita(Clarified Butter) – Old ghee pacifies Vata and Pitta and does not aggravate Kapha. It increases the digestive fire and is rich in healthy fats.
- Patol (Trichosanthes Dioica)
- Diet rich in Tikat Rasa (pungent taste)
Apathy (Food not to be taken):
- Heavy food
- Junk and oily food
- Intake of ‘VirudhaAhara’ is like consumption of honey and ghee in an equal quantity of honey with hot water. Consumption of cold potency food with hot potency food like intake of fish with milk.
- Intake of cold water
- Alcohol consumption
- Bakery products
- Fermented food
- Avoid suppression of natural urges i.e., Vega Dharana
- Avoid stressful activities
- Avoid excessive exposure to an air-conditioned environment
- Avoid excessive exposure to the hot and humid environment
- Avoid day sleep i.edeevaswapan
- Include Achar Rasayana and yoga in daily life
- Avoid Pragyapradha. In Ayurveda “Pragyapradha” is the main cause of Janpadodhwansh. Pragya means “intellect” and Apradha means doing wrong deeds despite knowing its side effect, which will lead to various diseases. For example, a person resorts to smoking and drinking even knowing its side effects. It refers to diseases caused by ignorance.
- Avoid overindulgence in sex.
Side effects: Immuno Hike is a blend of fully researched herbs with no side effects. This product is palatable and non-habit-forming.